From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 16:12:40 GMT
On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 08:34:57AM -0700, Quintana, Alex wrote:
> Hi,
> I was wondering if anyone has ever encountered a situation where the =
> entire file is listed in the search results instead of just the normal =
> description with the most important sections?

My guess is that it's not finding any words to highligh so it's
showing the first N words of the file.  What's your "max_words"
setting?  Seems like you would see it more often than just with one
hit, though.  Are you searching on meta data that might not be in the
document itself?

Help with Swish-e: