Re: swish-e only spiders the server it started on

From: Cas Tuyn <cas.tuyn(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 07:55:22 GMT
Hi,

We tried this:

> So we'll make an array out of the servers:
>
>   base_url => [qw! http://aaa.company.com/intranet/index.html
> http://bbb.company.com/ http://ccc.company.com/ !],
>
> And see what happens tonight.

but ran into authorization problems on the 2nd and 3rd server,
although all three servers are single sign-on. This is what the IT
admin replied:

2 Things seem to be of importance here:
- We have 3 different servers with different content in the same path
(e.g. /index.html on aaa.company.com, bbb.company.org, ccc.company.com)
- The authentication used is equal on all 3 systems but seems to be used
for only for the 1st URL in the list. The 2nd and 3rd host return "401
Unauthorized"

I just reread the whole documentation, but could not find anything
about authentication on multiple servers. Who hasa similar setup and a
solution?

Regards,

Cas