displaying indexed doc's content in results

From: Nicholas W. Miller <nick(at)not-real.intercastmedia.com>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 00:49:10 GMT
I'm using the command line to submit searches to Swish-e with a
command like this:

swish-e -w "searchterm" -x '%t ::::: %p ::::: %r ::::: %l ::::: %
d ::::: %D ::::: %I\n' -f /home/test/www/testtech.com/
search/test_search.index

This works great for HTML and PDF files, but Word documents don't
return any content for the %d variable.  For HTML and PDF files, %d
will return the contents of the file.  How can I get Swish-e to
return the contents of Word docs?  Swish-e is indexing these docs
successfully ... I can search for keywords in the docs and I get them
returned as a search result ... but the %d value is empty.

Thanks!

Nick