Can anyone do a contract job to set up swish-e and spidering

From: Tony DeYoung <tony(at)not-real.sonify.org>
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 23:59:35 GMT
I've got swish e working in the basics,
but now I am spending way too much time trying to figure out how to
get spider.pl to work as I want

I am hoping to contract someone to tell me how to set up the filters
to process pdfs, how to get spider set up to only parse particular
directories, and if it is possible to control what swish e displays
for its 1000 word summary (so for example only text that falls with
in particular tags)

This is probably really easy for a swish aficionado and you can do it
in your sleep, but for we poor plebes, we need the help and are
willing to pay.

or if anyone has a simple working example of the spider config file
enabling pdfs, and ignoring several directories, that would be great!

Thanks