searching through one large file

From: Johannes Schill <johannes80(at)not-real.polyester.se>
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 13:40:50 GMT
Hello,

I've just installed Swish-e and is quite impressed of its speed.

However, I can't find any info about what i want to do:
I have an XML-file with 100.000 products which i want to have
searchable. Everything works fine, but when there's a hit it returns the
filename (or sime times it returns the whole file, ie the content). And
since all my products are in the same file id like it to return
something else, such as row number. Or even better.....

My xml:

<xml>
    <product>
       <Id>1</Id>
       <Title>Bruce Lee</Title>
    </product>
    <product>
       <Id>2</Id>
       <Title>Steven Seagal</Title>
    </product>
    <product>
       <Id>3</Id>
       <Title>Chuck Norris</Title>
    </product>
    (etc...)
</xml>

So... if i search for "norris", id like it to return the whole
product-post, with Id and Title.

Anyone who can point me in the right direction of where I can read about
this - if it's possible.

Thank you for a very nice application.

Johannes