swish.cgi configuration file

From: Pierre CARLIER <pcarlier(at)not-real.repgroup.net>
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 12:08:22 GMT
Hello,

I'm just beginning to use SWISH-E 2.4.3 to index and retrieve documents on
"Rep International" intranet web site. And it works fine !

I'd like to use a single (and standard) swish.cgi with several config
files, in order to use several configuration sets depending on the
context.

In the documentation, I've read that the default configuration file is
swishcgi.conf. But what about alternative config files ?
In other words, is there a parameter to associate with the url
../swish.cgi?.... to set the adequate file ?
Or what is the correct method to achieve this goal ?

Thank you by advance

Pierre Carlier - Rep International

to a plain text message.