XML and Metatags

From: <Mike.Fountain(at)not-real.worldspan.com>
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 19:28:16 GMT
Sorry if this is a repost, didn't see the first message come through.

I've got a document with an XML format similar to

<VisioDocument>
   <DocumentProperties>
      <Title>LithiaSprings</Title>
      <Creator>MFountain</Creator>
   </DocumentProperties>
</VisioDocument>

There is actually a ton of other tags.  But, for example purposes, lets
assume I only want to index the contents of the <Creator> tag.

In my indexing config file I have:
MetaNames Creator
UndefinedMetaTags ignore

Like that, I thought I would get the contents of the Creator tag indexed
and nothing else in that document.
However, when I run the index, it says zero words indexed.

Just to make sure things are ok, I set
UndefinedMetaTags index

And, set like that, the indexing takes some time, and I'm assuming its
indexing all the stuff I don't want.

To do a bit of debugging, I set
UndefinedMetaTags error

And, it comes back about not understanding the <VisioDocument> tag.

So, how do I index just the nested tags I want without indexing everything
in the document?