One remark

From: François Tissandier <francois.tissandier(at)not-real.tebu-bio.com>
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 15:55:33 GMT
When a search gives no answer, you have this message:

"err: no results"

When your search contains an error, you have this message:

I know it's a detail, but to me, to have 0 results, is not an error,
it's an answer. I'm using the PHP code to run swish research, and it's
looking for "err" on the first line of results to decide if there is an
error or not.

I don't mind modifying this PHP code to improve it (can I modify it and
submit my work, or should I ask someone before touching it?). But I
still don't think that using "err" is right for a search with 0 answer.

have a nice day!

	François