Re: Searching a string with slashes in title

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 15:14:44 GMT
make / a WordCharacter.

be careful though -- pay attention to EndCharacters and StartCharacters too.

and you might want to index it twice: once with the slash and once without. That
would require some filtering when indexing, but would provide more versatility
for searches. all depends on your application...

Ernest Frigola scribbled on 1/25/06 7:20 AM: