Re: log file setup

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 16:20:33 GMT
If you want to know the top instances of words in your collection, you can
dump the contents of your index and count the words with the script
mentioned here:

http://swish-e.org/archive/2004-03/7224.html

if you're trying to see which query words are most often searched for via
swish.cgi, etc., then you'd need to log all queries via a 'print LOG'
statement in your script, then calculate the top words periodically.
swish-e has no function to do that; you need to roll your own.

pek

Peter Karman . http://peknet.com/ . peter(at)not-real.peknet.com