Description, again

From: François Tissandier <francois.tissandier(at)not-real.tebu-bio.com>
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 14:14:04 GMT
Still me, still about my metaname problem...

In the previous episode, I wanted to index the content of the description meta. I didn't declare description as a metaname, and as a result, it was indexed with the main content of each page, thus searchable. OK.

But now, I would like to use the MetaNamesRank functionnality (is it working fine by the way? The doc says it's a bit experimental?), as I need to weight the terms in the description meta. So back to the start, I declare description as a metaname again, and I try to search in BOTH the main index and the description index using the following syntax:

swish-e -w tech serv OR description="tech serv"
But it's not working.

Even when I try a simple swish-e -w description="tech serv", it's not working.
Using a "swish-e -w techserv -p description", it outputs:

1000 url "TechServ" 6208 "techserv, tech serv, technical service"

So I'm sure that "tech serv" is present in the description of the page. How comes it's not found with swish-e -w description="tech serv"?

Am I doing this the wrong way or did I misunderstood the -w function?

Thanks!

	François