Re: Configuration

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 15:54:19 GMT
On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 07:42:54AM -0800, Lars D. Noodén wrote:
> I've got a filter working, at least according to swish-test.

You mean swish-filter-test?

> What needs to be set in the swish.config to ensure that certain files get
> passed through the filter before indexing with the command 'swish-e -c
> swish.conf' ?

I'm not following what you are saying?

Do you mean you have written a SWISH::Filters::* filter and want to
know how to make sure it gets run?

They get run automatically based on the content type of the incoming
document matching the content type regular expression set by the
filter.

> e.g. 	/\.pdf$/ to Pdf2HTML.pm
>  	/\.od[tspmhgcif]$/ to ODF2xml.pm

Or do you mean you created an old-style "FileFilter" type of filter?
In that case it's "man SWISH-CONFIG" and search for FileFilter.  All
you can do is specify the file extension.