Re: Config Troubles

From: fh hillsboro <linux(at)not-real.frankhunt.com>
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 21:44:43 GMT
Aha!  Actually, I came up with a similar thought while having lunch with
my 4 year old.  Some of the directorys are referenced in the root
index.html and some are not.  I added some dummy hrefs to TSC and others
and that worked.  SFCC is a bit more interesting since it is the root of
another domain which is virtual hosted.  That link goes to
"www.siliconforestcorvetteclub.com" so it is not found in the
frankhunt.com domain.  If I search both domains, I get duplicate
entrys.  If I search only siliconforestcorvetteclub.com, the links
generated look funny but it works.  I have both domains in /etc/hosts
with the same IP otherwise my web site doesn't work from inside my
firewall (NAT). We're getting closer.  I didn't have to use dummy
references when I figured this out last time.  Any other thoughts?

--
Frank Hunt
Confused Linux Admin