Index one big file with several entry

From: goaper julien <pennguen(at)>
Date: Sat Dec 03 2005 - 02:40:33 GMT
  I begin with Swish-e and I wonder me how to index just one big file.
  I have a file like with several entrys :
  NUM 0001
  DES entry1
  KWD blue grey green
  NUM 0002
  DES entry2
  KWD left right
  NUM 4284
  DES entry 4284
  KWD football tennis
  NUM 9856
    DES entry 9856
    KWD julian bob
  I'd like to index these big file to make a search which give me the num  of the entry. Ex : if I am searching for the keyword "football", I want  to have the number of the entry (4284).
  Is it possible?

 TÚlÚchargez le ici !

to a plain text message.