Using a translated link for the 'found' hyperlink, rather than the

From: J. David Boyd <david(at)not-real.adboyd.com>
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 16:06:14 GMT
First off, swish-e has been working perfectly for us.  Fast and
efficient, our customers have been very happy.

Now, my bosses come along, and they don't want to show the filenames as
the hyper link in search results, but rather a different title, gathered
out of a table that relates filenames to titles.

I mean, for example, the filename is S2172_TABLE.pdf, but they want to
show 'Module 72 Tables'.

Is it possible to hook into the index generation code of swish-e, and
insert my own translation code, such that when the indexer sees
S2171_TABLE.pdf, I can look in my translation table, and stuff the value
'Module 72 Tables' to be displayed in the hyperlink of the search
result?  Of course, the hyperlink still has to point to the original file.

Did I even say that so anyone can understand it?

TIA,

Dave in Largo, FL