Re: Web interface

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 22:04:16 GMT
On Sat, Nov 12, 2005 at 12:37:26PM -0800, George Mitrevski wrote:
> Hi folks.
> I am a new subscriber to the list, so please bear with me. I am
> currently working on constructing a text corpus for an East European
> language from texts that I have downloaded from the internet.

Are there encodings other than 8859-1?  Because swish uses that
encoding internally (swish-e works only with 8-bit chars).

> Is it possible to get a copy of the script that runs the Swish-e
> List Archive (or a similar one) search interface?

The one on the list archive is the example code from the swish-e
distribution, basically.  Go to and follow links
(at the top) to CVS and you can see the entire website's source.

Help with Swish-e: