Re: TemplateToolkit Does Not Work

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 19:00:29 GMT
Template Toolkit is a CPAN perl module. It is known by the name
'Template'. You can install it from the command line with something like:

 cpan Template

and that does all the magic for you. If you want to install it manually,
decompress the .tar.gz file you downloaded already and follow the
instructions in the README in that file.

This is far beyond the bounds of Swish-e. You obviously need to read a
primer on Perl, CPAN and how to deal with modules. Check out
http://perl.org/ for a start.

We'd love to help you with Swish-specific questions here, but so far your
questions have been about Apache and Template Toolkit and basic Perl
stuff. I suspect that soon you'll find that you don't get replies from
this list.

--
Peter Karman . http://peknet.com/ . peter(at)not-real.peknet.com