Re: Swish-e and OpenDocument and metadata

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 14:34:10 GMT
> Would this variation work?  It's slightly easier to implement.
>
>   <mydoc1>
>    content
>   </mydoc1>
>   <mydoc2>
>    metadata
>   </mydoc2>

that would work if you indexed as html but not as xml. If you are using
libxml2, anyway. The libxml2 xml parser (XML2) will fail since that isn't
well-formed XML. The libxml2 html parser will work since it's more
forgiving for real-world HTML. I don't know about the expat parsers (XML
and HTML).

--
Peter Karman . http://peknet.com/ . peter(at)not-real.peknet.com