Re: Swish-e and OpenDocument and metadata

From: Lars D. Noodén <lars(at)not-real.umich.edu>
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 12:58:09 GMT
Thanks.  I am looking at that right now, but will be slow in brushing up
on my perl.

Does the filter need to return the real mime type[1]?

Can swish-e process two separate XML files (content + metadata) as one
if they are concatenated?

-Lars

[1] e.g.
 	application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text odt
 	application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet ods
 	application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation odp

Lars Nooden (lars@umich.edu)
 	On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog ...
 	... until you start barking.