RE: swish.cgi, access denied

From: David Hane <dhane(at)not-real.pw.usda.gov>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 22:40:22 GMT
Michael,

They are referring to your apache httpd.conf file. you need to allow
symlinks in your cgi-bin. An exemple from a standard apache install
would read like this:

<Directory "/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin">
       Options +ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
       CGICommandArgs Off
       Order allow,deny
       Allow from all
</Directory>

The "FollowSymLinks" is probably your problem, you need it. You'll have
to restart your web server after you make the necessary edits.