Re: ReplaceRules for Document Titles?

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 02:28:19 GMT
If you used DirTree.pl and -S prog, instead of -S fs, this would be pretty easy,
I would think.

DirTree.pl is nearly as fast as the natice -S fs method, and let's you do all
kinds of filtering prior to handing to swish-e.

And I applaud you for your 20 minutes of earnest looking. :)

Deane Barker scribbled on 10/13/05 9:03 PM: