Re: Working examples of $swish -> PropertyList() ?

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 12:51:19 GMT
On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 08:34:57AM -0400, Thomas R. Bruce wrote:
> Hangs in the debugger at the first call to PropertyList().  I checked
> the archive, but the only discussion of PropertyList is as a method for
> SwishResult, not a swish handle.

BTW -- a "result" is specific to a given index so that's why you can
call PropertyList on a result without specifying the index file name.

These are really two different methods that return the same thing
(assuming $result is from $index_name):

    $swish->PropertyList( $index_name );

Help with Swish-e: