Re: [Fwd: SUBSCRIBE SWISH-E JOHANGRU@KTH.SE]

From: Nikolay A. Panov <author(at)not-real.niksite.ru>
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 08:56:37 GMT
Hi Johan,

My cyrillic docs was perfectly indexed by swish-e on Linux system.
I do not use libxml2 (my docs was indexed as TEXT only), since libxml
unfortunately cannot work with cyrillic charset (koi8-r, cp1251, etc) now.
Furthermore, I use stemming_ru for morphology-independent searching...

Regards,
Nikolay.