Re: Swish.cgi Short Question

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 13:39:53 GMT
On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 03:40:49AM -0700, Helge Ohl - G16 Media GmbH wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to translate the Swish.cgi messages and labels to german. Now
> I got one problem, I didn't found the "no results" - TMPL_VAR MESSAGE.
>
> How could I change these words to my prefered ?

BTW -- if you are updating the cgi script you might look into some of
the available systems -- such as Maketext and Gettext on CPAN.  They
might seem a bit overkill for your needs, but if used then we could
then incorporate your changes into the distribution and people can add
languages as needed.

These mostly talk about Template Toolkit, not HTML::Template.  (I don't
use HTML::Template.)

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Template-Multilingual/lib/Template/Multilingual.pm
http://search.cpan.org/~sburke/Locale-Maketext-1.09/lib/Locale/Maketext.pod
http://web.archive.org/web/20041019080914/http://www.autrijus.org/webl10n/webl10n.html