Re: Swish.cgi Short Question

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 11:05:10 GMT
I should go back to bed. I was right the first time. swish.cgi parses stdout
from the swish-e program by default, and so it is getting the error from there.
Look for:

         # return swish errors as a mesage to the script
         $self->errstr($1), return if /^err:\s*(.+)/;

and you could maybe do instead:

         # return swish errors as a mesage to the script
          my $m = $1;
	 if ( $m eq 'no results' ) {
	    $m = "your german here";
          }
          $self->errstr($m);
          return;
         }

Helge Ohl - G16 Media GmbH scribbled on 9/15/05 5:57 AM: