Re: Mailman pipermail archive HOWTO

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 20:48:19 GMT
On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 01:42:52PM -0700, Fletcher Cocquyt wrote:
> And how do you generate the hypermail archive from the mailman pipermail
> archives?

By using hypermail.  We don't currently use mailmain on this list.

If you have pipermail archives then maybe you might have to modify the script to deal with how pipermail formats the

Or if you have raw messages then maybe write a new script that parses
the mail messages -- there's a ton of perl modules on CPAN that will
help with that.

> The pipermail archive is divided into Year-Month.txt files

You mean an entire month is in one file?

Help with Swish-e: