ANNOUNCE: Sman 0.98 Released (indexer for man pages)

From: Josh Rabinowitz <joshr-swishe(at)not-real.joshr.com>
Date: Tue Aug 30 2005 - 21:43:40 GMT
Hello Everyone:

I've just released Sman version 0.98! This is a bug fix over the
previous version.

Sman is a replacement for 'man -k' and 'apropos' based on Swish-e
and Perl. Sman indexes the complete text of your system's man pages
and runs on all tested UNIX-like OS's, including OS X, Linux,
FreeBSD, Solaris, and others.

Sman 0.98 is now on CPAN at
    http://search.cpan.org/~joshr/Sman/
and on freshmeat at
    http://freshmeat.net/projects/sman/
as well as on my website at
    http://joshr.com/src/sman

Sman can also be installed through CPAN by typing:
    % sudo cpan Sman

Changes since version 0.97:

0.98   Tue Aug 30 2005
         bugfix: added Sman/IndexVersion.pm to MANIFEST (thanks to testers!)
         added t/34_SmanIndexVersion.t to test Sman::IndexVersion
         TODO modified

Please let me know if you have any comments or discover any bugs!
Again, links for Sman are above!

Thanks,
    joshr