Re: problems with highlighting and output

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 16:14:17 GMT
On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 07:54:12AM -0700, psydok@sulb.uni-saarland.de wrote:
> If the terms were found within the first lines and the are displayed, they
> are not highlighted. Nevertheless I increased the StoreDescription
> parameter to 999999999, but it did not fix the problem.

Are most of your files larger than that?

You can assume that others are using the same code and would have
reported this as a problem by now.  So it's likely something you
changed in your config.  Post something that can be replicated by
others (as described in the documentation) and I suspect we can figure
out the problem.