problems with highlighting and output

From: <psydok(at)not-real.sulb.uni-saarland.de>
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 10:23:03 GMT
Dear List,

I am using Swisw-e 2.4.3 to index pdf-, html- and postscipt-files and it is
running under mod_perl. Everything works fine so far, but I have some
trouble with the results swish-e generates.

first:  even though we enabled highlighting in our config-file, it does not
work. It is especially confusing as our logfiles don't show any error.
second: the output shown (swishdescription) consists of the first words and
lines of the indexed files but not of the context where the search terms
were found.

I think these problems are linked. Any hints?

Thx a lot

Herb