Indexing according to a metatag value?

From: François TISSANDIER <francois.tissandier(at)not-real.tebu-bio.com>
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 13:35:15 GMT
Hello everybody
=20
I'm currently testing swish-e and I have a problem I can't solve. Maybe =
someone can help me.
=20
I want to index a website which is multilingual. I would like one index =
per language. But I don't know how to create several indexes. I thought =
about using a metatag like <meta name=3D"language" value=3D"en-gb">, but =
I can't find any configuration setting to index only documents with a =
given tag value. Same for robots.txt file, I can't block a spidering and =
not the other one, as both them will use the same spider name, am I =
right?
=20
Currently I can just use this tag on a unique index to return result =
from a particular language.=20
=20
Maybe it's fine this way, but I think it's faster to work on a smaller =
index...=20
=20
Thanks in advance for all your advises!
=20