Re: <font> tag appears in SwishTitle?

From: Loren Gordon <info1(at)not-real.lorengordon.com>
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 14:28:03 GMT
I'm not sure what you're suggesting I do.  I don't want to turn highlighting off and I'm not trying to change the highlighting tag.

Maybe my question wasn't clear?  The tags are only visible in the search results when I select the "All" radio button, which I added.  The tags are not visible if I use any of the other radio buttons.  Why would they be visible for one selection and not the others?  And how can I make them invisible for the "All" selection?

Regards,
Loren