Re: describing without search terms

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 21:48:22 GMT
On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 02:07:16PM -0700, Matt Carr wrote:
> given
>
> swish-e -w "keywords=[a-z]*"
> or
> swish-e -w "keywords=?"
>
> -or something of that nature
>
> would spit out
>
> something,goes,here

You want to see all words in the index under the "keywords" metaname?

Just like  swish-e -w "?" might show all words in the index under the
"swishdefault" keyword?

Look at the -T options to dump the words in the index.

> Also, I might be looking to do something a bit more advanced such as
> grabbing the top ten terms that occur the most in an index.
> e.g.
> term                        weight
> best                        120
> fences                     45
> are gold                   38
> beck is cool             26

The index doesn't really work there.  But you could use -T to dump the
index and count up the word frequencies.  But, it's not really what
swish does.