Re: Context Searching by Title

From: David Ayres <dave(at)not-real.floridalawweekly.com>
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 12:40:22 GMT
We've done quite a bit of tweaking with the Swish cgi; I didn't want to=
 "upset the apple cart" by updating and having those changes possibly=
 rendered null (as well as having to re-index) until I was sure that this=
 problem had been specifically addressed. To my knowledge, there's been no=
 mention of it in the bug or changes reports, nor does the documentation's=
 context searching section deviate from prior documentation. Given that,=
 I'd rather not roll the dice with updating, particularly since wildcard=
 searching has been reported to have become slower in the current version.

I'm curious if anyone can duplicate this problem with the current version.=
  It seems to be a pretty big hole in Swish for no one to have noticed.  :)