Formatting HTML Output with TemplateDefault

From: andrew gunter <andrewg(at)not-real.ita.com.au>
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 22:13:10 GMT
hello,

sorry if this is a bit simple, but can't seem to get head around it. i have
made a copy of the standard TemplateDefault.pm as AGTemplateDefault.pm and
changed swish.pl to look for that instead so that i can reconfigure the
output and include other page elements. it loads the little bit of html that
i'm  outputting, but nothing else and i get the following error in my web
error log:

[Fri Jun 24 07:56:55 2005] [error] [client 61.88.171.38] Can't locate object
met
hod "show_template" via package "SWISH::AGTemplateDefault" (perhaps you
forgot t
o load "SWISH::AGTemplateDefault"?) at /var/www/dongles/cgi-bin/swish.pl
line 80
9.

in swish.pl here's the load bit:

    # load the templating module
    my $template = $conf->{template} || { package =>
'SWISH::AGTemplateDefault' };
    load_module( $template->{package} );

and here's the place to which the error refers:

    $template->{package}->show_template( $template, $search );

any help would be great. just tell me where to look (go) if i've missed some
doco ;)

thanks,
andrewg.