Re: An idea for calculating ranking

From: koszalekopalek <koszalekopalek(at)not-real.interia.pl>
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 13:56:38 GMT
Bill Moseley wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 03:05:59PM -0700, koszalekopalek wrote:
>
> And even with billions of pages it turns out easy to hack.  I think
> the search for "miserable failure" is a common example.

:-) I wasn't familiar with that one. But it looks
just like that 'moron' example I mentioned.

> BTW, on the swish-e site, the indexer never sees a link for "docs"
> when indexing the main page.  Notice all the <!-- noindex --> tags?

Which program filters it out -- swish or spider.pl?
So far I have used spider.pl (i.e. the callback routines)
to filter HTML but maybe there is some configuration
directive for swish that I missed?

A.

Znajdz swoja milosc na wiosne... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f187a