Indexing remote documents

From: Thomas Nyman <thomas(at)not-real.teg.pp.se>
Date: Sun Jun 05 2005 - 11:56:36 GMT
Hi

I have created a conf file that contains

IndexDir http://192.168.1.2/archive/

I wish to index all files found in the "archive" on the remote
machine. The remote machine uses htpasswd to access it, so one need a
password to surf to the machine.

When running swish i  recieve the following messages

Indexing Data Source: "HTTP-Crawler"
Indexing "http://192.168.1.2/archive/"
Removing very common words...
no words removed.
Writing main index...
err: No unique words indexed!

It seems that its not indexing any documents.

I have not made any particular changes to any other file than my conf
file.

I can successfully index on the same machine that swish is installed on.

I'm guessing I'm missing something here but I'm not sure what. I
would appreciate any pointers. If someone wants me to send additional
info I will.

Thanks

Thomas