Re: segmentation fault with version 2.5.4 and

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 20:00:49 GMT
On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 07:39:37AM -0700, Andreas Seltenreich wrote:
> Not quite, it is used like
> PropertyNamesCompareCase/PropertyNamesIgnoreCase.
> Attached is a patch for the Documentation. But I'm not sure if this
> will get into the next stable release, since the current
> strcoll-solution was written by Bill Moseley, and IIRC he had some
> concerns about its compatibility with the incremental-feature.

He also had some problems with his memory, too.

I cannot remember if the reason I didn't add PropertyNamesUseStrcoll
to the docs was because some concerns or if I just forgot.

I do remember wondering if there should only be one config option
instead of three.  That is instead of:

If it might be better to use:

    PropertyNamesCase (compare|ignore|strcoll)  <metaname> [, <metaname> ]

I had some concerns here:

I suspect why I didn't update the documentation is due to those
questions I had.

Help with Swish-e: