Re: How to configure swish-e to index content/meta in OO.o?

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 14:52:12 GMT
On Sun, May 29, 2005 at 07:04:50AM -0700, Philip Young wrote:
> FileFilterMatch "/usr/bin/unzip" "-p \"%p\" meta.xml content.xml"
> /\.(sxw|sxc|sxi|odt)$/i

I didn't answer right away because, well, I already answered this.

You can't take two xml documents and just cat them together and
expect it to be read.  You must have seen this:

out.xml:2: error: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document

I'm afraid that it's going to be a bit more work to get this to work.
I would expect that you would need to build a new xml document with
the data you want indexed.

I'd love to get this working, but I don't have time right now.