Re: crawling protected site

From: intervolved none <intervolved(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 19:36:38 GMT
Yep.  Saw that spider.pl did only basic authentication.  I figured that someone had added NTLM authentication an could forward it to me.  I tested it with the code that I found from the link but it returned a 400 error.  I will look at it more so that I can change spider.pl to do NTLM authentication.

Thanks

Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> wrote:
On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 08:18:23AM -0700, intervolved none wrote:
> I have tried it but I it basically works the same (401 error).

spider.pl doesn't know how to do NTLM authentication. You would need
to add that to your own config file.

Help with Swish-e:
http://swish-e.org/current/docs
swish-e@sunsite.berkeley.edu