Re: swish- indexing deletion

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 17:57:05 GMT
John Paige scribbled on 5/12/05 12:49 PM:

> Does anyone know for sure when incremental indexing will be stable -
> out of experimental phase?
> Peter mentioned that it should be in the next release, is so when will
> be the next release planned?

just to clarify: I said the docs would be included in the next release. The
stability of the incremental format is really up to the community at large.
People have to use it to test its stability. We developers could arbitrarily
declare it "stable" (poof! it's stable) but we need folks (like yourself) to use
it and report back findings.

having said that, there are no known bugs at this time with incremental format.