Re: lucene/plucene/clucene

From: Nick Vidal <nick(at)>
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 17:51:53 GMT

I don't like the idea of forcing users to install a VM to run Lucene or
anything else, so I prefere Swish-e comparing these two.

However there is Clucene which is also written in C++. It promises, even
thought it's quite a new development. The good thing is that it has
incremental updating. So you might want to check this out

I would like to hear comments about Clucene vs. Swish-e. What are your

Nick Vidal

to a plain text message.