Re: Simple example of using searching in .php files

From: David L Norris <dave(at)>
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 01:52:07 GMT
On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 18:31 -0700, l bc wrote:
> Sorry to trouble u guys, but I've just started to learn php.
> As I looked through FAQs, documentations... there seems to be no clear
> explaination of passing queries to swish-e in php files. Can anyone help
> mi with that (with a simple example would be greatly appreciated...)? :)

Are you using the swish_php module or are you executing swish-e
directly?  swish_php comes with an example script.

If you want a command line example then you can have a look at my PHP
script.  It is a bit old but should still be relevant.  The main concern
is that you must cleanse or escape any variables passed into the script
via GET or POST.

 David Norris
  ICQ - 412039