Simple example of using searching in .php files

From: l bc <lbcgaming(at)not-real.yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 01:32:16 GMT
Sorry to trouble u guys, but I've just started to learn php. As I looked through FAQs, documentations... there seems to be no clear explaination of passing queries to swish-e in php files. Can anyone help mi with that (with a simple example would be greatly appreciated...)? :)

Regards,
Lionel Lau
 Yahoo! Mobile
- Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!

to a plain text message.