default max results per screen

From: Andy McKell, FOCUS Internet <mac(at)not-real.focus.lu>
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 13:48:32 GMT
I'm just starting with swish-e and am still very unfamiliar with where the
various files reside.
I have not built my own Template but am trying to fully understand the
default in order to build a template.

In the file Template Default.pm, the subroutine "show_template" imports
various values:-

>sub show_template {
>     my ( $class, $template_params, $results ) = @_;

The default maximum number of results per screen is 15 and this appears to
be imported in $template_params.

Where is this default value set - and by implication, can it be changed?

Thanks
Andy McKell
PROTEUS - new anti-spam, anti-virus solution
www.proteus.lu

FOCUS Internet Services
Domains, Design, Hosting, Custom Applications, E-Commerce
106 rue de Mersch, L-8181 KOPSTAL, Luxembourg
tel. (+352) 305 197
fax (+352) 305 188
www.focus.lu