Re: Swish-e

From: Roman Chyla <chyla(at)not-real.knihovnabbb.cz>
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 07:21:05 GMT
hi Maria,

docs say that swish-e can index any 8bit chars - the point is that if
you use new parser it outputs documents in 8859-1 charset to swish, so
Swish-e gets it only in iso 8859-1 - but this should not be so hard to
change
see:
http://www.swish-e.org/archive/2005-03/9253.html
(Personally, I did not do it yet and I use old parser with both iso
8859-2 and Windows-1250 documents. It is true that you should not mix
documents with various encodings in one index, but in this case it is
possible with TranslateChars directive)

roman