Re: Swish and MacOS-X 10.3

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 01:43:46 GMT
the problem is not permissions. else the errror would have been 'permission
denied'. the problem is that make thinks everything is done when it isn't.

karpet@cartermac 45% sudo make install
make: `install' is up to date.

the Makefile.in is very simple -- too simple, somehow, for OS X.

I tried it just now on Linux and, as you experienced, it works fine. So seems
like the OS X version of make is not working as expected.

David L Norris scribbled on 4/16/05 3:05 PM: