Strange indexing of word documents

From: Thomas Nyman <thomas(at)not-real.teg.pp.se>
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 16:35:51 GMT
Hi again all

I received help getting catdoc to work and all seems well..or so i
thought. I'm not getting any error messages but I have noted the
certain word documents are not being indexed. I have one test document
which simply contains the word Dog and Computer but when I search for
"Dog" I recieve no hits event though the document contains that word.
If i search on document path and give the file name swish-e finds the
file. It looks like its being indexed but if thats the case why am I
not receiving any hits?

This is my conf file

IndexDir /usr/local/arkiv/
IndexOnly .doc .txt .rtf
IndexContents TXT .txt .doc .rtf
StoreDescription HTML <body> 200000
StoreDescription TXT 10000
MetaNames swishdocpath swishtitle
FileFilter .doc /usr/bin/catdoc "-s8859-1 -d8859-1 '%p'"
ReplaceRules remove /usr/local/arkiv/

and my .swishcgi.conf file

return {

         title => 'Dokument Arkiv',
         swish_binary => '/usr/local/bin/swish-e',
         swish_index => '/home/admin/swishindex/index.swish-e',
         prepend_path => '/arkiv/'

}

Thomas