Re: Config problems using catdoc on linux/debian

From: Thomas Nyman <thomas(at)not-real.teg.pp.se>
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 13:34:05 GMT
Hi

Thanks.. tah little item does it Much appeciated. I do seem to have a
problem with filenames containing umlauts. Umlauts in the body of the
document works fine, but not in the file name..is this a swish-e thing
or perhaps a locale problem on my debian machine. I might add that when
connecting to the archive via samba filenames are displayed correctly

Anyway, thanks for the "space"..its the litttle things that count

Thomas