Re: 2.4.3 Refuses to Index Virtual Host

From: fh oregon <linux(at)not-real.frankhunt.com>
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 23:04:11 GMT
My goal here is to have the main site and the virtual site(s) indexed
and searchable.  The more I mull this over I came up with a way to fake
out the indexer.   As a test, I placed a (hidden) link on the main page
directly to the /SFCC directory and !!!  It looks like it is all working
now.  I need to do more testing.

-fh

--
Frank Hunt