Re: 2.4.3 Refuses to Index Virtual Host

From: fh oregon <linux(at)not-real.frankhunt.com>
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 14:30:25 GMT
Bill,
I'll mull over the documentation (again) just in case - always a good
idea.  Who knows?  Maybe there's a nugget in there for me.

As for your second point, I'm not any kind of company - just a guy with
a fairly large personal web site who (as a hobby) hosts some email lists
and web sites for a car club and a food club.  Since the root of
"carclub.com"  ("/CARS") is contained within the "mysite.com" tree, I
would expect that it would be indexed on the same pass.  It would be
interesting to understand just how swish-e traverses the website tree -
in looking at the log file, it appears to be jumping around and not
following the directory structure as I would expect.  Kinda makes me go
"hmmmm".

Thanks for your input . . .

-f

--